Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Circle Headcanon

Fantastic Beasts of Azeroth and Beyond: Field Guide

This Book is written by members of the Silver Circle, as they explore the wilds and document the animals that inhabit Azeroth. Anyone can add a passage about an animal of Azeroth. Format of the DocumentsBeast Type(Quote)Knowledge:Befriending:Level...
Small Seldarine Stardragon 4y
Seldarine Stardragon225581Small Seldarine Stardragon 3y
Circle Headcanon

The Emerald Dream

The Emerald Dream is a vast and ever-shifting dimension of spirits and nature magic that defies mortal perceptions of reality. Time and distance hold no meaning in this intangible realm, and a day on the physical world can feel like decades in th...
Small Isaria Moonfeather 3y
Isaria Moonfeather1749Small Isaria Moonfeather 3y
Circle Headcanon

[Spellbook] Scrolls of the Lost Druid

The Tree of the Lost Druid resides in a hidden grove somewhere in the wilds of Darkshore. Some of the hollow roots of this ancient tree are said to contain all the knowledge a humble druid should ever need, or so the legend goes...PREFACEThose who...
Small Feyawen Nightfury 5y
Feyawen Nightfury51235Small Isaria Moonfeather 3y
Circle Headcanon

Compendium of Songs, Poems, and Prayers

IntroductionThis compendium of Kaldorei hymns, poems and songs contains work by several different poets. You may recognize some of the poems contained within this compendium as the work of several famous and established poets, while others are poe...
Small Feyawen Nightfury 4y
Feyawen Nightfury61963Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 3y
Circle Headcanon

Val'sharah

Since the Circle is heading to Val'sharah soon, I thought I had better jot down what I know about the timeline and some headcanon so if anyone was thinking something wildly incompatible we wouldn't discover that in the middle of an event. I don't ...
Small Raiwe Thorndew 3y
Raiwe Thorndew1510Small Raiwe Thorndew 3y
Circle Headcanon

[Regional Headcanon] Ashenvale pt2

This is the promised part 2 of the Ashenvale Headcanons. Now most of this is focused on the Priestesses of Ashenvale but I felt it important to detail the lives and cultures of the Sisterhoods as Ashenvale is so spiritually connected.Please note t...
Small Nightswift-Oracle 4y
Nightswift-Oracle1526Small Nightswift-Oracle 4y
Circle Headcanon

[Spellbook] Archive of the Moon

The Archive of the Moon is a restricted chamber beneath the library archives within the Temple of the Moon in Darnassus, accessible only to members of the Sisterhood of Elune or under the company of a priest or priestess.PREFACEFor more than 10,00...
Small Feyawen Nightfury 4y
Feyawen Nightfury1976Small Feyawen Nightfury 4y
Circle Headcanon

[Regional Headcanon] Ashenvale pt.1

This was such a huge document that I have decided to split it up into as many parts as it takes to get it all down. AshenvaleOverview: Modern Ashenvale is widely considered to the centre of Kaldorei culture by most outsiders and so when they speak...
Nightswift-Oracle1486Small Nightswift-Oracle 4y
Circle Headcanon

[Regional Headcanon] Feralas

FeralasOverview: The Feralas seen today is a vast wilderness that seems to live and breath in a way that is mystifying even to those who live inside of it. It was once one of the three major forests, with this one sitting on the tropical line, tha...
Nightswift-Oracle71405Small Thinius Shadowfern 4y
Circle Headcanon

[Regional Headcanon] Darkshore

Please note that these are individually created headcanon before I came to the Silver Circle so some elements may be different. This is not a case of me disregarding Guild Canon or thoughts, Please give thoughts and comments Overview:The darkshore...
Nightswift-Oracle71544Small Nightswift-Oracle 4y
Circle Headcanon

[War] The Ravenwind Rebellion and the Thousand-Years' War, by Thinius

A scroll pressed with the Shadowfern seal.In'elah Keeper Nightfury,Enclosed with this message is a scroll detailing the history of the Ravenwind Rebellion and the Thousand-Years' War in Feralas. These highborne were my mother's people, and my daug...
Small Thinius Shadowfern 5y
Thinius Shadowfern358Small Feyawen Nightfury 5y
Circle Headcanon

The Tablets of Ameth'Aran

A letter arrives to each member of the Silver Circle by some unclear means.In’elah Shan're,Darkshore was once one of the most prosperous regions of the Kaldorei empire, and great cities such as Ameth’Aran and Bashal’Aran were the pinnacle of civil...
Feyawen Nightfury1544Small Feyawen Nightfury 5y
Circle Headcanon

[Leatherworking] Scrappy Leather Handbook

This will be revamped into a handbook documenting the various leathers of Azeroth and beyond instead of a recipe journal. Stay tuned! This mysterious handbook can sometimes be seen among the Silver Circle archives, though it is notably prone to di...
Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 5y
Shaureyne Razorleaf1433Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 5y
Circle Headcanon

[Spellbook] Eclipse, Tome of the Highborne

This tome contains the writings of a famous Highborne arcanist named Gandalor Greystaff.PREFACEEclipse is an ancient tome that was gifted to the Silver Circle by the Highborne when Keeper Nightfury openly opposed the wishes of the Council of the M...
Feyawen Nightfury2849Small Mythanil Briarblade 5y
Circle Headcanon

Council of the Moon

This forum is used for storing information regarding player-made fanon that pertains to the Silver Circle. Feel free to contribute your own fanon or information to this forum in a new post.ORIGINAt the apex of Kaldorei society was the queen, who h...
Feyawen Nightfury1754Small Feyawen Nightfury 5y