Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Events and Storylines

[June 2017] New Beginnings

A Fledgling OrderYears ago, the Silver Circle came close to official establishment, but their efforts were thwarted by the very allies who led them to believe they stood a chance. The Council of the Moon, a powerful governing body within the Siste...
Small Feyawen Nightfury 4y
Feyawen Nightfury1870Small Feyawen Nightfury 4y
Events and Storylines

Warriors of Ordil'Aran

Warriors of Ordil'AranAn Unusual DisturbanceThe adventure began in the Grove of the Ancients where Foriel Broadleaf, a long time ally of the Silver Circle, awaited the Circle's aid for a secretive matter; so secret, in fact, that he did not wish t...
Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 4y
Shaureyne Razorleaf1697Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 4y
Events and Storylines

Events and Battle for Azeroth

Warning: the contents below will contain spoilers about Battle for Azeroth.INTRODUCTIONIshnu'alah shan'are,As World of Warcraft Legion concludes, we will begin preparations for the guild story in Battle for Azeroth. As always, the guild story is s...
Feyawen Nightfury11334Small Feyawen Nightfury 4y
Events and Storylines

WE GOIN' CAMPING - A story of Elves in the woods having a good time

A simple letter to start the plan, camping. After everything the Circle had endured. The pain, the struggles, the nights left wondering when they could take a breathe after countless conflicts it came. Just as a letter."Friends and sworn of the Ci...
Small Isaria Moonfeather 4y
Isaria Moonfeather1797Small Isaria Moonfeather 4y
Events and Storylines

[April 2018] Sand and Scales

This thread is here to document everything for the Sand and Scales Campaign, from the pre events to the Campaign itself. Everyone can post, if they have a bit of the story to tell. Part I: A Plea for HelpPart II: PersuasionPart III: SeekingPart IV...
Small Seldarine Stardragon 4y
Seldarine Stardragon2510783Small Seldarine Stardragon 4y
Events and Storylines

[March 2018] Fate of an Outrunner

Part I: Heeding the CallPart II: A New LeadPart III: The Fruit-ManPart IV: The Woodpaw GnollsPart V: The Writhing DeepPart VI: Return to Feathermoon Vestia Moonspear, a former priestess of Elune turned arcane scholar, sends a request to the Silve...
Feyawen Nightfury106125Small Feyawen Nightfury 4y
Events and Storylines

[January/February 2018] Seeds of Corruption

A campaign by Elandrenn Nightshade/Athaea Lonelight The story so far:The members of the Silver Circle learn that a powerful satyr is hiding in felwood, supposedly one of the remaining high ranking members of Xavius army. But as they scout the lo...
Small Athaea Lonelight 4y
Athaea Lonelight82677Small Athaea Lonelight 4y
Events and Storylines

The Starseeker Legacy

*A new, hand-written document can now be found on the message board at Lor'danel*To the Silver Circle:I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who aided me with recovering the Compendium of Azure Arcana from Stranglethorn Vale. For those who ...
Small Kelthos Moongale 4y
Kelthos Moongale1559Small Kelthos Moongale 4y
Events and Storylines

[Thread] BnE: Silver Circle Edition

This missive was addressed towards members of the Silver Circle. Once opened, the fine script reads the following:Greetings, members of the Circle.My name is Urieth Sagefire, and my work as a scholar keeps me moving all over Kalimdor. Most of the ...
Small Myonir Morningdew 4y
Myonir Morningdew3970Small Myonir Morningdew 4y
Events and Storylines

Love is in the Air in Darnassus

Love is in the Air in DarnassusA Kaldorei of WRA Event Ah, love is in the air: sweet flowers, perfume, and sharing gifts with loved ones! Some call it love, and some just call it friendship and admiration. The more skeptical, however, are convinc...
Feyawen Nightfury1802Small Feyawen Nightfury 4y
Events and Storylines

The Protection of Lor'danel.

This will mark the events of building and making the protections for the home base of the Silver Circle. Lor'danel. (Anyone who is apart of this project may post in here.)
Small Seldarine Stardragon 4y
Seldarine Stardragon51358Small Seldarine Stardragon 4y
Events and Storylines

Hello everyone! It's no secret now that I'm writing a campaign that was jump started by the Bounty Hunt: Servant of Xavius event. And I was very happy with the turnout, and how some of the players wanted to be more directly engaged with the storyl...
Small Athaea Lonelight 4y
Athaea Lonelight51546Small Merethyl Amrallatha 4y
Events and Storylines

Smoke on the Water

This thread will contain all relevant information on the Smoke on the Water Campaign, from IC NPC reports, to follow-up stories, and even images related to the campaign. Unless marked otherwise, everything posted here is considered IC knowledge to...
Small Myonir Morningdew 4y
Myonir Morningdew123812Small Myonir Morningdew 4y
Events and Storylines

Illthanyn date!

Doing a poll for our Illthanyn, a Kaldorei winter solstice holiday. What day works out best?Also suggestions are welcome for places or activities.
Small Elliistra Skysong 4y
Elliistra Skysong31015Small Feyawen Nightfury 4y
Events and Storylines

[October 2017] Blight on the Blackwood

HistoryThe Furbolgs of the Blackwood Tribe have lived peaceably alongside the Kaldorei in the forests of Darkshore for generations, though they have always preferred to live in isolation.However, the tribe's close connection with the forests was e...
Feyawen Nightfury1935Small Feyawen Nightfury 4y
Events and Storylines

Patrol Pairs - Blight on the Blackwood

The IC pairings of members and allies that have volunteered to patrol Darkshore to investigate the furbolgs and keep Lor'danel safe are listed below! Isuldien and Tanefrun Sa'rena and Isaria Lywena and Mythanil Elliistra and Kensia Seldarine and N...
Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 4y
Shaureyne Razorleaf1485Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 4y
Events and Storylines

Tomes of Forgotten Magic

TOMES OF FORGOTTEN MAGIC "So far my research into this has been lacking..." - Aneldraen SilentstarSucceeding the bizarre events in which agents of the Silver Circle fought an enigmatic woman to recover the Gem of Elune, Brother Aneldraen Silentsta...
Feyawen Nightfury2738Small Aneldraen Silentstar 4y
Events and Storylines

ILLURIDEI - THE WATCHER'S FLAME

Welcome brothers, sisters, and friends of all sizes and shapes. On the 22nd, the equinox of the season Illuridei will be held. Priestess Feyawen Nightfury and Druid Aeowyn Rosegrove are going to be giving speeches before the walk gets underway. We...
Small Taliyannah Wildwood 4y
Taliyannah Wildwood3956Small Taliyannah Wildwood 4y
Events and Storylines

Illuridei Holiday Ideas

Gregor sucked in his breath as he watched from his vantage, huddled behind an old stump. He'd seen kaldorei before but this was different, very different.Before him the graceful figures seemed to float over the ground, long red robes brushing over...
Feyawen Nightfury112632Small Lyrastria 4y
Events and Storylines

Jar of Hearts

Hello! A lot of you attended my event, Gifts to the Gifters, and I want to thank you all again for coming! I hope everyone had fun but one person who wasn't having much fun was the Chief. luckily we got him cured and he should be back to his weird...
Small Taliyannah Wildwood 4y
Taliyannah Wildwood3869Small Taliyannah Wildwood 4y