Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Events and Storylines

Minutes for Council Glade 2020

Original post by Asvi SwiftfootContained in this thread are things of note that were announced during Council Glade. If you were unable to attend a Glade meeting, click the link to the date of the meeting you missed to learn what was discussed.Dat...
Small Thinius Shadowfern 2y
Thinius Shadowfern183147Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 1y
Events and Storylines

[Oct/Nov 2020] Death Rising

PREMISEThe masterless Scourge begin rising in a scope even greater than that of the original Scourge Invasion. Undead have begun to swarm graveyards and small hamlets and settlements across various kingdoms. Worse still, the Scourge appear to be i...
Small Feyawen Nightfury 1y
Feyawen Nightfury91282Small Feyawen Nightfury 1y
Events and Storylines

[September 2020] Those Who Remain

Table of Contents Part I: Come Sail Away Part II: Homeward Found Part III: The Root of the Problem Part IV: The Coming Storm Part V: The Drusty Trail Part VI: Sticks and Stones Part VII: Ashes to Ashes PremisePossessions belonging to the ...
Small Quorala Moonpetal 1y
Quorala Moonpetal71130Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 1y
Events and Storylines

[May 2020 Campaign] An Eye For An Eye

PREMISE: A series of thefts from local farms in Elwynn Forest has the guard on alert. The chief suspects are a group of Kaldorei refugees that left the safety of Stormwind's walls for an unknown future. With mysterious motives, the Circle's ally...
Small Kelthos Moongale 2y
Kelthos Moongale71417Small Kelthos Moongale 2y
Events and Storylines

[March 2020] Storm, Earth and Fire

A campaign by Athaea Lonelight. Part I: Might Makes RightPart II: Ring of HonorPart III: An Old AllyPart IV: The Terror from the DepthsPart V: Riddle Me ThisPart VI: Storm of the CenturyPart VII: Half as LongPart VIII: Twice as Bright PREMISEAft...
Small Athaea Lonelight 2y
Athaea Lonelight111933Small Athaea Lonelight 2y
Events and Storylines

(4/4) Terrors of the Nightmare

Art Credit: https://cher-ro.artstation.com/projects/1nyW6X- Accompanying Music -SummaryAfter learning of Kelanthos Ivyfang and Sistrina Nightleaf's capture, the Silver Circle responded quickly by gathering in Feralas. With the assistance of one Si...
Small Lor'athan 2y
Lor'athan4761Small Lor'athan 2y
Events and Storylines

[Recap] Visions of Madness

SUMMARYThe relative peace of Lightsong was disrupted by the abrupt arrival of Ruffles, Mythoral's void-infused cat. With her came a mysterious orb with a note wrapped around it: "Trapped. Bring Many. Break orb to find me. --Mythoral." Lor'athan an...
Small Kelthos Moongale 2y
Kelthos Moongale1351Small Kelthos Moongale 2y
Events and Storylines

Moonlit Confessional (3/30/2020)

Lay your burdens down at the feet of the Goddess.Priestess Ariasande Moonsinger will be leading a confessional on March 30th. The purpose for the confessional is for members of the Silver Circle to confront and let go of the troubles that hold the...
Member avatar small Ariasande Moonsinger 2y
Ariasande Moonsinger2477Small Lor'athan 2y
Events and Storylines

[October 2019] The Curse of Hallow's End

Prologue: A Thorn in Our SidePart I: The CursePart II: Hallow TraditionsPart III: Records of EastwealdPart IV: Trick or TreatPart V: The Headless HorsemanEpilogue: Go With the LightPREMISEEvery year, a dormant spirit rises from the grave to terror...
Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 2y
Shaureyne Razorleaf82233Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 2y
Events and Storylines

Moonlit Confessional (2/13/2020)

Lay your burdens down at the feet of the Goddess.Priestess Ariasande Moonsinger will be leading a confessional on February 13th. The purpose for the confessional is for members of the Silver Circle to confront and let go of the troubles that hold ...
Ariasande Moonsinger1430Member avatar small Ariasande Moonsinger 2y
Events and Storylines

[Dec/Jan 2020] A Tale of Two Flames

A campaign inspired by Seldarine. Prologue: A Clamor at Council GladePart I: Shadows of the PastPart II: Temple of Zin-MalorPart III: Ruins of Eldre'thalasPart IV: Ruins of MathystraPart V: Ruins of Loreth'AranNight's Code Translations (Part 1)Pa...
Small Seldarine Stardragon 2y
Seldarine Stardragon215087Small Feyawen Nightfury 2y
Events and Storylines

Moonlit Confessional (1/20/2020)

Lay your burdens down at the feet of the Goddess. Priestess Ariasande Moonsinger will be leading a confessional on January 20th. The purpose for the confessional is for members of the Silver Circle to confront and let go of the troubles that hold ...
Ariasande Moonsinger4825Small Seldarine Stardragon 2y
Events and Storylines

Minutes for Council Glade 2019

Contained in this thread are things of note that were announced during Council Glade. If you were unable to attend a Glade meeting, click the link to the date of the meeting you missed to learn what was discussed.For those who record the minutes i...
Small Asvi Swiftfoot 3y
Asvi Swiftfoot164129Small Thinius Shadowfern 2y
Events and Storylines

Recurring Community Event Ideas

I got thinking about different ways Silver Circle could reach out to the community once it relaunches and I came up with a good list of different events intended for public attendance. This is just a brainstorm thread currently.Kaldorei Community ...
Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 5y
Shaureyne Razorleaf81845Small Feyawen Nightfury 2y
Events and Storylines

[November 2019] Shadowed Dreams

PRELUDESistrina Nightleaf, at the council glade of Curunen, asked for assistance from the Circle. She believed her Shan'do to be in danger with her spirit trapped within the emerald dream. Sistrina described that she had found the physical form ...
Small Sistrina Nightleaf 2y
Sistrina Nightleaf4903Small Sistrina Nightleaf 2y
Events and Storylines

[Sept 2019] Who Watches the Watchers?

A campaign by Athaea Lonelight. Part I: On the HuntPart II: Search and DestroyPart III: In Our MidstPart IV: A Foe CorneredPart V: CrossroadsPart VI: Split PathsPart VII: The Hunter and the Hunted PREMISEWith the discovery of a shattered shadow ...
Athaea Lonelight102608Small Athaea Lonelight 2y
Events and Storylines

Hunt for Thaddeus

THE PRELUDE PART 1Silver Circle and it's allie gathers at Thal'darah Overlook, at the top of Stonetalon Mountains. The watchers had received information of an forsaken apothecary called Thaddius Crutchley would be moving toward Stonetalon Mountain...
Athaea Lonelight3809Small Athaea Lonelight 2y
Events and Storylines

[August 2019] Visit to the Darkmoon Faire

An Event by Shaureyne Razorleaf. Ahead of You, Down the PathA Majestic, Magical Faire!Ignore the Darkened, Eerie WoodsIgnore the Eyes That Blink and StareFun & Games & Wondrous Sights!Music & Fireworks to Light Up the Night!Do Not St...
Small Feyawen Nightfury 2y
Feyawen Nightfury1552Small Feyawen Nightfury 2y
Events and Storylines

The Memorial of Flames [8/3/2019]

The folk began to gather at dusk.They whisked through the sparse forests, careful to avoid suspicion, as they congregated near that war-torn edge of the world. Once the time came, they snuck away into the brush, circling a humble cemetery br...
Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 2y
Shaureyne Razorleaf1506Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 2y
Events and Storylines

[July/Aug 2019] Secrets of the Primordial Flame

Year 33. 2nd of Quel'AstaSo begins the recordings of Keeper Resvan Nightspire, Expedition Leader of the Explorers LeagueWe will reach the shores of Pandaria tomorrow. Despite some chop on the water and the storm on the first day on the water, sa...
Small Isaria Moonfeather 3y
Isaria Moonfeather142635Small Isaria Moonfeather 2y