Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guest Book

Introduction: Luniera Moonsong

Ishnu'alah!I had the marvelous pleasure of RPing with a few of you late Wednesday night after the Azsuna event, so I figured I would come and introduce myself. I play the priestess Luniera Moonsong, my first 120 on the Alliance side. For years, I ...
Member avatar small Luniera 3y
Luniera51448Small Feyawen Nightfury 3y
Guest Book

Introduction: Azhra Wildheart

Hello! I come with hopes of joining the ranks of the Silver Circle. Preemptively, I thank you for reading and for considering!Touch of EluneOOC: What about the Kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?To me, the Kaldorei a...
Member avatar small Azhra Wildheart 3y
Azhra Wildheart41194Small Feyawen Nightfury 3y
Guest Book

Introduction: Hethea Nightshade

Touch of EluneOOC: What about the kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?I have always found that the Kaldorei hold such cool, and alluring aesthetics. I am also such a fan of a race who promotes strong, and independent ...
Member avatar small Hethea Nightshade 3y
Hethea Nightshade51580Small Feyawen Nightfury 3y
Guest Book

Introduction: Nyliene Winterbloom

Touch of EluneOOC: What about the kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?Their lore, the aesthetic of their architecture, and the mythos behind their faith. In addition, I'm fond of how they as a race have differing vari...
Member avatar small Nyliene Winterbloom 3y
Nyliene Winterbloom3924Small Feyawen Nightfury 3y
Guest Book

[Introduction]: Mavrae Rainsong and Lyrdrielle Mooncrest

I wanted to take a minute and introduce two of my other night elves so they can come have fun from time to time. :DTouch of Elune:OOC: What about the kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?I love both the endurance and t...
Small Allaria Rainsong 3y
Allaria Rainsong2748Small Feyawen Nightfury 3y
Guest Book

Introduction: Irothel Stargrove

Touch of EluneOOC: What about the kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?I think that kaldorei stand out in the fantasy genre as a unique race. There are obvious influences, but as a whole they remain one of a kind. I lo...
Member avatar small Irothel Stargrove 3y
Irothel Stargrove133459Small Feyawen Nightfury 3y
Guest Book

Introduction : Rhionana Spiralgale

Touch of Elune : (OOC'ly) The Kaldorei inspire me because they are a people that despite the challenges they face, as a people they can pick themselves back up and keep fighting for what they are protecting or believe in. Sure can say that about m...
Member avatar small Wendy 3y
Wendy72251Member avatar small Rhionana Spiralgale 3y
Guest Book

[Introduction]: Sarynth Stormglaive and Kelyiara Ebonfall

I wanted to do one of these too, for my characters Sarynth Stormglaive and Kelyiara Ebonfall. And for myself too, for the OOC bits. Here goes!Touch of EluneOOC: What about the kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?I lik...
Small Asvi Swiftfoot 3y
Asvi Swiftfoot1686Small Asvi Swiftfoot 3y
HI!
Guest Book

HI!

Just wanted to tell y'all hi! And I'm coming to the event on friday! :) :) :D
Member avatar small Cearn 3y
Cearn3876Member avatar small Cearn 3y
Guest Book

Recruitment

Looking to join an active guild that does NE RP. I am currently online as Moonjava.V/RMoonjava
Member avatar small Moonjava 3y
Moonjava2794Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 3y
Guest Book

Visiting Holy Sites

Dear Silver Circle,My character (Lightforged Anchorite), is looking to do some research into Elune. She has heard of the influence Elune has had on Azeroth, and particularly interested in exploring the Kaldorei connection to her. Would anyone be i...
Member avatar small Aelaea 3y
Aelaea2836Small Feyawen Nightfury 3y
Guest Book

Disability friendly?

Hello,I was curious if you are disability friendly? I tend to have issues with misreading things (may need a poke in whisper if I misinterpret things) and twisting words around. I also have issues with certain spellings of words, but try my best t...
Member avatar small Allethea 4y
Allethea41687Small Feyawen Nightfury 4y
Guest Book

Holiday Planning Group

Do you like to plan server events for holidays?Do you enjoy making sure everyone has fun at game night? Even creepy uncle Jim?Do you enjoy holidays?Well do I have the group for you!Recently the Guardians and Officers came to a decision that a grou...
Small Taliyannah Wildwood 4y
Taliyannah Wildwood1913Small Taliyannah Wildwood 4y
Guest Book

Thank you for the Love is in the Air Event

On behalf of the Sentinels, I wanted to thank you all for hosting the amazing event this evening. I and the others had a blast, and I hope that there will be more to come! It was an amazing turnout, and it seemed like everyone enjoyed it immensely...
Member avatar small Xeqwena Ever-Tear 4y
Xeqwena Ever-Tear72403Small Thinius Shadowfern 4y
Guest Book

Secret Santa!!

I know, we still have Thanksgiving and I agree, but in order to do this properly I'll need some time! I'll be hosting a Silver Circle OOC Secret Santa.RULES!1. Reply to this thread/send an in game letter/website pm/discord pm to me (Rosegrove) if ...
Small Taliyannah Wildwood 4y
Taliyannah Wildwood195610Small Taliyannah Wildwood 4y
Guest Book

Lahassa: Festival of the Twin Bears

Event and games originally by Acrona Winterflow of AD EU. Art below is also by Acrona!Lahassa is similar to the human Harvest Festival or Pilgrim’s Bounty, Lahassa is a celebration of the land’s bounty and riches. It is a day for feasting, drinkin...
Small Feyawen Nightfury 4y
Feyawen Nightfury11064Small Feyawen Nightfury 4y
Guest Book

Ritual Prep for Haunting at Bashal'Aran Campaign

A CAMPAIGNAcridius of WRA is hosting a campaign called “Haunting at Bashal’Aran”, a kaldorei themed role-playing campaign set in the misty grey coastline of Darkshore. The campaign began 11/12/17. The next event is scheduled for 11/19/17, and will...
Small Feyawen Nightfury 4y
Feyawen Nightfury41940Small Mythanil Briarblade 4y
Guest Book

EU friendly?

I was wondering if your guild was EU member friendly? Given that players in the EU would commonly be 5-7 hours ahead of EST (at best) would you consider having them as a member? And if so, would you say they would struggle to find RP duribg their ...
Member avatar small Aran 4y
Aran2934Small Elliistra Skysong 4y
Guest Book

Greetings circle!

Hello there, I wandered by and happened upon a few of your members roleplaying in the Temple of the Moon this Monday eve. Discussions of why a once priestess left the order, watching arrows blessed in waters, and listening in to a bit of banter ab...
Member avatar small Lyrastria 4y
Lyrastria72618Small Lyrastria 4y