Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guest Book

Onohna T'ase'mushal (Wintersprout)

Hey guys, I am actually a previous member of the Silver Circle, as some of you may know. I left due to personal reasons but since I am getting back into the swing of things I was wanting to try and come back, and hopefully make it up to the friend...
Member avatar small [Introduction] 2y
[Introduction]3677Small Feyawen Nightfury 2y
Guest Book

Minecraft Realm Username List

Comment your Minecraft username if you want to be added to the Minecraft Realm whitelist. The bar is you have to have coughed in the general direction of the Silver Circle at least once to get in. Friends of Silver Circle Aspirants, Members, and A...
Small Nadyssa Leafbreeze 2y
Nadyssa Leafbreeze5930Small Nadyssa Leafbreeze 2y
Guest Book

New Character Poll!

Hello friends! Ariasande here! Now that I'm a Silversworn, I want to bring one of my more established characters into the guild to continue their stories. Below you'll find two proposals for my characters, and since I can only bring one, I want yo...
Member avatar small Ariasande Moonsinger 2y
Ariasande Moonsinger3764Member avatar small Ariasande Moonsinger 2y
Guest Book

Moonlit Confessional

Hi! Sorry for the last minute post, but I was informed that there were people who were interested in participating in the Moonlit Confessional that were unable to see the event listing due to it being only visible by members. I'm opening up confes...
Member avatar small Ariasande Moonsinger 2y
Ariasande Moonsinger3791Member avatar small Ivrione Moonshadow 2y
Guest Book

Translation permission request

Hello all,I am a Kaldorei Sentinel role player on Golden Plains, the only China role-play server. I have read a role-play guide created by your guild([GUIDE] NIGHT ELF ROLEPLAY) on Blizzard Forums, and learned a lot from your amazing articles. I‘m...
Member avatar small Milly Nightheaven 2y
Milly Nightheaven51692Member avatar small Milly Nightheaven 2y
Guest Book

Introduction: Liodred Moonrage

Touch of EluneOOC: What about the kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?Kaldorei are without doubt my favorite original race in World of Warcraft. Humans, Dwarves and Orcs may predate Night Elves in terms of fantasy gen...
Member avatar small Liodred Moonrage 2y
Liodred Moonrage4771Small Seldarine Stardragon 2y
Guest Book

[Introduction: Ivrione Moonshadow]

I just turned 38 on January 25th and have been in the bar industry since I turned 21 with stints in the National Park Service and at a brewery. I'm hoping to get out of the Industry and back to a parks type job soon. My Bachelor's Degree is in Eur...
Member avatar small Ivrione Moonshadow 2y
Ivrione Moonshadow61028Member avatar small Ivrione Moonshadow 2y
Guest Book

Introduction: Quintas

Ishnu'alah friends!I have been seeing the Silver Circle thread on the forums for a while now and always admired the amazing attention to art and style shown both there and on this site. I finally made the decision to introduce myself, especially n...
Member avatar small Quintas Shadowleaf 2y
Quintas Shadowleaf2500Small Therandra Starsworn 2y
Guest Book

Resource Request

Ishnu-alah Sisters,I am the Huntress of a Sentinel Cadre on Argent Dawn. I have long been an admirer of the articles created by both yourselves and Silverwing Sentinels on the US servers with regards the substantive Kaldorei resources such as the ...
Member avatar small Sagewing (EU Server AD) 2y
Sagewing (EU Server AD)2555Small Feyawen Nightfury 2y
Guest Book

Intro: Rivaria

Touch of EluneOOC: What about the kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?Last time I answered this question, I had a really in depth answer about inspiration. This time, gonna go a little different. :P My favorite par...
Small Melannda Falo'alla 2y
Melannda Falo'alla2679Small Therandra Starsworn 2y
Guest Book

[Introduction] Maldrius Duskwatcher

Hey Silver Circle! I'm an experience roleplayer that has recently got back into roleplaying my kaldorei and have been looking for a good RP guild for my druid to call home, and that's when I stumbled across a post on the forums about the Silver Ci...
Member avatar small [Introduction] Maldrius Duskwatcher 2y
[Introduction] Maldrius Duskwatcher101705Small Therandra Starsworn 2y
Guest Book

[Introduction]: Felennol Bladewind

Touch of EluneOOC: I really enjoy how big the lore is. I’m still kind of new to the complete lore of the race, but I know the basics. I really like how much nelf lore impacts the greater lore of azeroth, as well. I am actually inspired by how with...
Member avatar small Felennol Bladewind 2y
Felennol Bladewind4891Small Therandra Starsworn 2y
Guest Book

Amalara

Touch of EluneOOC: What about the kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?My favorite thing about them is their belief in Elune and their culture. They are very interesting to me.IC: What memory has the most impact on you...
Member avatar small Paulina 2y
Paulina4948Small Feyawen Nightfury 2y
Guest Book

[ Introduction]: Thorian Firemoon

Hello Silver Circle. I'm a long-term fan and giant rock-man, first-time forum poster. I'd be thrilled to put my character here forward for consideration. Though I warn you, heh. He's a bit of a doozy.Touch of EluneOOC: What about the kaldorei insp...
Member avatar small Thorian Firemoon 2y
Thorian Firemoon41021Small Elieene Dawnspyre 2y
Guest Book

[Introduction]: Ko'miryn Stardragon

Touch of EluneOOC: What about the kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?I love the Kaldorei dedication to their culture and traditions. I haven’t played WoW for a very long time, I started in late June of this year. Ho...
Member avatar small Ko'miryn Stardragon 2y
Ko'miryn Stardragon3758Small Elieene Dawnspyre 2y
Guest Book

[Introduction] Thoramyr Firemoon

Hi there! I'm a seasoned RPer entirely new to Night Elf communities. Thorian referred me here, so I'm dropping a post to introduce myself! Touch of EluneOOC: What about the kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?I love f...
Member avatar small Thoramyr 2y
Thoramyr2556Small Feyawen Nightfury 2y
Guest Book

[Lore Talk] Elune’s Divinity

Ishnu'alah Shan'are,I'd like to open a lore-talk about our beloved goddess, Elune. This is an out-of-character discussion regarding the lore and speculation that surrounds the Goddess of the Moon. Below is some of the lesser-known information abou...
Small Feyawen Nightfury 5y
Feyawen Nightfury144980Small Elliistra Skysong 2y
Guest Book

[Introduction] Lor'athan

Hullo! My in-game name is Lorathan and I was looking on the forums for a guild to join and saw your post and really liked everything that I read about you guys (I love all the cool graphics that you have, especially on the website). I'm a little n...
Member avatar small Lor'athan 2y
Lor'athan2572Small Luna Moonsaber 2y
Guest Book

{ Introduction }

Hello! My name is Lillie oocly, and my character is Ky'dris Nightrunner, a Kaldorei Sentinel. Touch of EluneOOC: What about the kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?I love the aesthetic of them, and I personally love w...
Member avatar small Ky'dris Nightrunner 2y
Ky'dris Nightrunner4965Member avatar small Ky'dris 2y
Guest Book

[Introduction] 🌿 Lyriel Leafblade 🌿

🌿 OOC INTRODUCTION 🌿Hey! Once upon a time, I was a member of Silver Circle! I loved every second of it. My character Lywena Tidesong had a host of great friends, good and bad times with them, and aided the Circle whenever the call came. However, m...
Member avatar small Lyriel Leafblade 2y
Lyriel Leafblade5991Member avatar small Lyriel Leafblade 2y