Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guest Book

[Introduction] Astrea Evermoon

Hey hey readers. This post has been pending for a while. I've spent several occasions contemplating a place for my favorite Mage since Starfall died. I've been of the Kaldorei since I learned about Warcraft. My earliest characters were Night Elves...
Member avatar small Antimache 1y
Antimache4494Small Feyawen Nightfury 1y
Guest Book

[INTRODUCTION] Sinrall Whiteleaf

IC LETTER:*An envelope is found upon the Silver-Circle. Woven across the back is a wax seal, the seal enclosed with a crescent moon. Hailing from the remaining of what was once known as the Darnassus Sisterhood. Inside a carefully written letter h...
Member avatar small Acolyte Sinrall Whiteleaf 1y
Acolyte Sinrall Whiteleaf3388Member avatar small Acolyte Sinrall Whiteleaf 1y
Guest Book

[INTRODUCTION] Aedrelle Oakcliff

Hey everyone! I'm a recent Moon Guard refugee - after BFA and the post-Shadowlands slump I realized that I’m simply not enjoying the Kaldorei community over there - and I figured there’s no time like the present to see if the grass is any greener ...
Member avatar small Aedrelle Oakcliff 1y
Aedrelle Oakcliff2490Small Celassa Kal'nor 1y
Guest Book

🌱 introduction!

Hello! My name is Cam, I’m 21, and I accidentally deleted what I had written before, so I’m retyping this lol! 😊 I’m terrible at talking about myself, so I guess here goes nothing. For one, I love drawing and writing – it’s something I love doing ...
Member avatar small Vylltia Wildmoon 1y
Vylltia Wildmoon2369Small Celassa Kal'nor 1y
Guest Book

Voloris Ravenflower

Hello my name is Voloris I'm 21 years old. I love writing and drawing, its been with me since I was little. I am currently going to medical school due to me not wanting to be a starving artist. What made me choose the medical field, It was my gran...
Member avatar small Introduction 1y
Introduction4436Small Celassa Kal'nor 1y
Guest Book

[Introduction] Adahvros

Hi! I'm Chatell (Ricky), and I had the wonderful chance to RP with you all on the 17th, the preface to your Shadowlands campaign. While I was incredibly anxious about RPing on them, the SC made it incredibly friendly and welcoming! I would be hono...
Member avatar small ChatellModels 1y
ChatellModels5551Small Kelanthos Ivyfang 1y
Guest Book

[Introduction]

Hi there! I play a ren'dorei ghotstblade (rogue) called Feyahni. I've played this in-game character since 2007, though the RP character itself was not always a void elf (obviously) and not always who she is now. I've been back and forth between...
Member avatar small Feyahni Lan'thel 1y
Feyahni Lan'thel5640Member avatar small Feyahni Lan'thel 1y
Guest Book

[Introduction] Thyria Wildward

Ishnu’alah,My name is Thyria Wildward. I am a Kaldorei huntress interested in contacting the members of the Silver Circle, as I feel our goals align. In my youth, I trained as a sentinel, but realized I am more drawn to independent discovery and e...
Member avatar small Thyria Wildward 1y
Thyria Wildward5503Small Elieene Dawnspyre 1y
Guest Book

[Introduction] Kovis Moonsong

Ishnu'alah,I am Kovis Moonsong. Much of my life has been spent as a tracker and pathfinder, first guarding the realms of the Kaldorei, then as a member of the Alliance. After the burning of Teldrassil, I chose to return home to my people. I made m...
Member avatar small Kovis Moonsong 1y
Kovis Moonsong5676Small Feyawen Nightfury 1y
Guest Book

Old Face

Well hello there!I happened to stumble upon a comment on a piece of art recently referring to someone from a "Silver Circle". Being incredibly nostalgic, curious and still somewhat active I just had to do a little digging. Imagine my surprise when...
Member avatar small Aerandul 1y
Aerandul4519Small Feyawen Nightfury 1y
Guest Book

[Introduction] Ayune Nightwhisper

Ishnu'alah Kaldorei of the Silver Circle,Greetings to you all, esteemed guild members.By way of introduction, I am Ayune Nightwhisper, a Night Elf Priestess of the Temple of the Moon in Darnassus. Since the burning of Teldrassil, I have been charg...
Member avatar small Ayune Nightwhisper 1y
Ayune Nightwhisper5662Small Celassa Kal'nor 1y
Guest Book

[Introduction] Elthiah Moonglow

Hi! My name is Minchi and I am nineteen years of age! I've been roleplaying for about eight or nine years now, but six of it would be primarily in WoW. I'm a pretty friendly individual, and I am no slouch to being talkative or social. The Silver C...
Member avatar small Minchi 1y
Minchi3419Small Therandra Starsworn 1y
Guest Book

Technical questions

Ishnu-alah,Having found a link to this website on the WoW forums, I have been happily reading about your guild and the campaigns. What a rich and exciting world you have here! Thank you for sharing it with us. My character is a night elf priest on...
Member avatar small Ayune 1y
Ayune3430Member avatar small Ayune 1y
Guest Book

Introduction: Illusia Lunefeather

Hi! I've been looking for a kaldorei rp guild and this seems like a good fit :) My name's Sarah and my character is a night elf priest on wyrmrest accord. Illusia Lunefeather is a traveling priestess and hippogryph rider. I've chosen the quickness...
Member avatar small Sarah :) 1y
Sarah :)2371Small Kelanthos Ivyfang 1y
Guest Book

[Introduction] Faelyrin Ravenbough

Hello everyone! I am no stranger to Kaldorei lore, but I am relearning how to play my elven characters after a long break. I fell in love with the Gilnean lore when Cataclysm was released, and my kaldorei were shelved or deleted. The character cus...
Member avatar small Faelyrin Ravenbough 1y
Faelyrin Ravenbough4476Small Elieene Dawnspyre 1y
Guest Book

Like to join guild.

Hi. Would love to join your guild. This is Areowin. Thairath is a new druid I created for this server. Been always one on the other server. Why change what works. Plus, Im pretty good as one. ;) I would like too see your guilds RP. Do you...
Member avatar small Thairath 1y
Thairath0310Member avatar small Thairath 1y
Guest Book

Server-Guild

I came up to your website when I was checking Forums. What hooked me was the theme song of the Kaldorei. I am a regular player. I am on wow on a regular bases. Mind you, I'm not on everyday. I must admit, I have never RPed before but would be ...
Member avatar small Lawrence 1y
Lawrence4558Small Shaureyne Razorleaf 1y
Guest Book

Inquiry from Argent Dawn RP - EU

Greetings. I am currently starting a small RP project centered around Kaldorei lore, knowledge and rituals and would like to inquire if it would be possible to use the zodiac/calendar system that I have found on your page and that has been used by...
Member avatar small Orithiel 1y
Orithiel4586Small Feyawen Nightfury 1y
Guest Book

[Introduction] Marsarias Bladesong

Before I start, I would like to state that I am not new to roleplay, but I am newish to Kaldorei specific lore and roleplay. I am a lore-abiding, but not extremely strict in this. I do read and seek out lore on my own. Some aspects of my character...
Member avatar small Marsarias Bladesong 2y
Marsarias Bladesong6928Small Elieene Dawnspyre 1y
Guest Book

[INTRODUCTION] Shaeneth Nightbloom

Greetings, well met, salutations, and all that jazz!My name is Greyson, and I'm actually Kristin's (Eleanare's) husband IRL. Most people simply call me Grey, Bishop (an old gamer tag that stuck as a nickname -_-), or like her, a multitude of other...
Member avatar small Shaeneth Nightbloom 1y
Shaeneth Nightbloom4585Member avatar small Shaeneth Nightbloom 1y