Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guest Book

[Pinned] Introduction Prompts

INTRODUCTION PROMPTS Ishnu'alah weary traveler and welcome to the Silver Circle website. If you are interested in playing with us and you would like to introduce yourself please create a new thread in this forum with a subject line in this format...
Small Feyawen Nightfury 3y
Feyawen Nightfury11661Small Feyawen Nightfury 3y
[Pinned] Guest Book
Guest Book

[Pinned] Guest Book

Ishnu'alah Honored Guest,Welcome to the Silver Circle website. Here you can post in-character and out-of-character greetings to the Silver Circle. We also encourage you to ask our members questions about the guild or World of Warcraft lore, if you...
Small Feyawen Nightfury 5y
Feyawen Nightfury11459Small Feyawen Nightfury 5y
Guest Book

[Introduction] Allauyine Embersage

Hi everyone! My character's name is Allauyine Embersage. You may possibly know me as Faydori from the Horde guild, Duskwatch Saberguard. Allauyine needs a kaldorei home and I've had only great experiences with the Silver Circle so far, so I figure...
Member avatar small Allauyine 9d
Allauyine261Small Seldarine Stardragon 8d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Maerkala Windingpath

Well met everyone! I'll go by D for now, I'm shy. Maerkala is a balance oriented druid who also wishes to grow in strength as a healer. As a player, I have been wandering in WoW on and off since the beginning days. Tabletop rp is also somethi...
Member avatar small Maerkala 11d
Maerkala 2132Small Cayldiais Moonfang 10d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Valdryth Willowmoon

Hello! My character's name is Valdryth, a night elf priest. I've been roleplaying on and off since Wrath of the Lich King, and been playing WoW since a little before Burning Crusade launched. I've experimented with RP in Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, FFXIV...
Member avatar small Valdryth Willowmoon 36d
Valdryth Willowmoon3119Small Celassa Kal'nor 33d
Guest Book

Introduction

Touch of EluneOOC: What about the kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?IC: What memory has the most impact on your character's life, and does it drive them today?OOC: I've always had a love for the magical aspects of f...
Member avatar small Larele Leafsong 80d
Larele Leafsong8242Member avatar small Larele Leafsong 80d
Guest Book

Introduction

Touch of EluneOOC: What about the Kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?Kaldorei are without a doubt one of my favorite original races in World of Warcraft. Humans, Dwarves and Orcs may predate Night Elves in terms of f...
Member avatar small Rheor Moonrage 141d
Rheor Moonrage4267Small Liodred Moonrage 131d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Runemaster Elurandir

For this best experience I recommend you listen to this music as you read:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHFtdN4M7H4Ishnu-alah Shan’are. Thirty and seven moons ago a heavily tattooed and road worn night elf wandered into Karnum’s Glade accompanie...
Member avatar small Runemaster Elurandir 136d
Runemaster Elurandir4275Member avatar small Runemaster Elurandir 134d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Ivahra Autumnsong

Ishnu'alah brothers and sisters of Elune!I'm Valerie. I've RP and interacted with a few of you before and it's always a pleasure running into someone from the Silver Circle out in the world! Freelancing art forced me to shake the altohalic addicti...
Small Sidhanei Ambersong 194d
Sidhanei Ambersong2273Small Cayldiais Moonfang 193d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Budoreal "Buddy" Mellowspyre

Heyo heyo! My name's Buddy and I'm a friend of Tane! They're the reason I know about this and I figured it was time I made one of these to just up and say hi! I'm an rp'er, obviously, but I'm also just always around playing tons of other games too...
Member avatar small Buddy 252d
Buddy3309Small Celassa Kal'nor 251d
Guest Book

Karadryn Saberfang

Hi there, I'm Karadryn. My in game tag is Sàber and I took an interest in your guild some time ago. Seeing posts about an all night elf guild during some key story moments in the game felt like something I wanted to be apart of, but I have been a...
Member avatar small [Introductions] 301d
[Introductions]4375Small Kelthos Moongale 301d
Guest Book

[Introduction!] Schen Willowfeather

Hello~! I go by Schen/Snoopy. I've been roleplaying on WoW since I was 13 years old (now 26), and have always been a glutton for Night Elf lore as my specialty. Schen, as a druid, was my second character I ever made, my original being a human Holy...
Member avatar small Schen Willowfeather 308d
Schen Willowfeather3390Small Cayldiais Moonfang 307d
Guest Book

Alinnasia Starforest

Personal IntroductionI’ve always loved writing stories, even when I was a kid! I’d write stories about animals and forests and magical beings living among them. Things like Tolkien and World of Warcraft were just natural fits for me as I grew up! ...
Member avatar small Introduction 325d
Introduction8506Small Tanefrun Stormhelm 321d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Nenre Frostgrove

Let me first say that I don't think I'm nearly as interesting as the characters that I write, so I can't promise that any of these OOC sections will be quite as colorful as Nenre's answers. I'm a bit ashamed to say that I've mulled over attempting...
Member avatar small Nenre Frostgrove 361d
Nenre Frostgrove3328Small Asvi Swiftfoot 360d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Cayldiais Moonfang

I was looking for a new guild that tends to be heavier on rp, came across your guild in the searching for guild part of WoW in game. My work schedule is a bit rough, so I likely won't be able to attend every event, but I'm looking for something mo...
Member avatar small Cayldiais Moonfang 1y
Cayldiais Moonfang6566Small Feyawen Nightfury 1y
Guest Book

[Introduction] Phandris SilverBark

IC:Ishnu'alah,*I am Phandris SilverBark. Veteran Sentinel. Ever since the sundering i pledge my self to serve our people by wearing our armor carry our moonglaive and my faith to Elune, become a soldier and protector. Even today i continue my serv...
Member avatar small Phandris SilverBark 1y
Phandris SilverBark4578Small Luna Moonsaber 1y
Guest Book

[Introduction] Ezrenus the Monk

Hi, I'm new to Night Elves and experience in rp in general. I recently got interested in Night Elf roleplay.Touch of EluneOOC - Their druids, I like their druids the best. IC- Ezrenus, though a young elf, keenly remembers the Third war and the sav...
Member avatar small Ezrenus 1y
Ezrenus2321Small Feyawen Nightfury 1y
Guest Book

[Introduction] Astrea Evermoon

Hey hey readers. This post has been pending for a while. I've spent several occasions contemplating a place for my favorite Mage since Starfall died. I've been of the Kaldorei since I learned about Warcraft. My earliest characters were Night Elves...
Member avatar small Antimache 1y
Antimache4466Small Feyawen Nightfury 1y
Guest Book

[INTRODUCTION] Sinrall Whiteleaf

IC LETTER:*An envelope is found upon the Silver-Circle. Woven across the back is a wax seal, the seal enclosed with a crescent moon. Hailing from the remaining of what was once known as the Darnassus Sisterhood. Inside a carefully written letter h...
Member avatar small Acolyte Sinrall Whiteleaf 1y
Acolyte Sinrall Whiteleaf3367Member avatar small Acolyte Sinrall Whiteleaf 1y
Guest Book

[INTRODUCTION] Aedrelle Oakcliff

Hey everyone! I'm a recent Moon Guard refugee - after BFA and the post-Shadowlands slump I realized that I’m simply not enjoying the Kaldorei community over there - and I figured there’s no time like the present to see if the grass is any greener ...
Member avatar small Aedrelle Oakcliff 1y
Aedrelle Oakcliff2466Small Celassa Kal'nor 1y