Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guest Book

[Pinned] Introduction Prompts

INTRODUCTION PROMPTS Ishnu'alah weary traveler and welcome to the Silver Circle website. If you are interested in playing with us and you would like to introduce yourself please create a new thread in this forum using the tag [Introduction] follo...
Small Feyawen Nightfury 2y
Feyawen Nightfury11455Small Feyawen Nightfury 2y
[Pinned] Guest Book
Guest Book

[Pinned] Guest Book

Ishnu'alah Honored Guest,Welcome to the Silver Circle website. Here you can post in-character and out-of-character greetings to the Silver Circle. We also encourage you to ask our members questions about the guild or World of Warcraft lore, if you...
Small Feyawen Nightfury 4y
Feyawen Nightfury11376Small Feyawen Nightfury 4y
Guest Book

[Introduction] Ivahra Autumnsong

Ishnu'alah brothers and sisters of Elune!I'm Valerie. I've RP and interacted with a few of you before and it's always a pleasure running into someone from the Silver Circle out in the world! Freelancing art forced me to shake the altohalic addicti...
Small Sidhanei Ambersong 28d
Sidhanei Ambersong2118Small Cayldiais Moonfang 27d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Budoreal "Buddy" Mellowspyre

Heyo heyo! My name's Buddy and I'm a friend of Tane! They're the reason I know about this and I figured it was time I made one of these to just up and say hi! I'm an rp'er, obviously, but I'm also just always around playing tons of other games too...
Member avatar small Buddy 86d
Buddy3160Small Celassa Kal'nor 85d
Guest Book

Karadryn Saberfang

Hi there, I'm Karadryn. My in game tag is Sàber and I took an interest in your guild some time ago. Seeing posts about an all night elf guild during some key story moments in the game felt like something I wanted to be apart of, but I have been a...
Member avatar small [Introductions] 136d
[Introductions]4224Small Kelthos Moongale 135d
Guest Book

[Introduction!] Schen Willowfeather

Hello~! I go by Schen/Snoopy. I've been roleplaying on WoW since I was 13 years old (now 26), and have always been a glutton for Night Elf lore as my specialty. Schen, as a druid, was my second character I ever made, my original being a human Holy...
Member avatar small Schen Willowfeather 142d
Schen Willowfeather3244Small Cayldiais Moonfang 141d
Guest Book

Alinnasia Starforest

Personal IntroductionI’ve always loved writing stories, even when I was a kid! I’d write stories about animals and forests and magical beings living among them. Things like Tolkien and World of Warcraft were just natural fits for me as I grew up! ...
Member avatar small Introduction 159d
Introduction8260Small Tanefrun Stormhelm 155d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Nenre Frostgrove

Let me first say that I don't think I'm nearly as interesting as the characters that I write, so I can't promise that any of these OOC sections will be quite as colorful as Nenre's answers. I'm a bit ashamed to say that I've mulled over attempting...
Member avatar small Nenre Frostgrove 195d
Nenre Frostgrove3221Small Asvi Swiftfoot 194d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Cayldiais Moonfang

I was looking for a new guild that tends to be heavier on rp, came across your guild in the searching for guild part of WoW in game. My work schedule is a bit rough, so I likely won't be able to attend every event, but I'm looking for something mo...
Member avatar small Cayldiais Moonfang 228d
Cayldiais Moonfang6387Small Feyawen Nightfury 216d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Phandris SilverBark

IC:Ishnu'alah,*I am Phandris SilverBark. Veteran Sentinel. Ever since the sundering i pledge my self to serve our people by wearing our armor carry our moonglaive and my faith to Elune, become a soldier and protector. Even today i continue my serv...
Member avatar small Phandris SilverBark 293d
Phandris SilverBark4436Small Luna Moonsaber 225d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Ezrenus the Monk

Hi, I'm new to Night Elves and experience in rp in general. I recently got interested in Night Elf roleplay.Touch of EluneOOC - Their druids, I like their druids the best. IC- Ezrenus, though a young elf, keenly remembers the Third war and the sav...
Member avatar small Ezrenus 232d
Ezrenus2174Small Feyawen Nightfury 229d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Astrea Evermoon

Hey hey readers. This post has been pending for a while. I've spent several occasions contemplating a place for my favorite Mage since Starfall died. I've been of the Kaldorei since I learned about Warcraft. My earliest characters were Night Elves...
Member avatar small Antimache 241d
Antimache4337Small Feyawen Nightfury 238d
Guest Book

[INTRODUCTION] Sinrall Whiteleaf

IC LETTER:*An envelope is found upon the Silver-Circle. Woven across the back is a wax seal, the seal enclosed with a crescent moon. Hailing from the remaining of what was once known as the Darnassus Sisterhood. Inside a carefully written letter h...
Member avatar small Acolyte Sinrall Whiteleaf 239d
Acolyte Sinrall Whiteleaf3255Member avatar small Acolyte Sinrall Whiteleaf 239d
Guest Book

[INTRODUCTION] Aedrelle Oakcliff

Hey everyone! I'm a recent Moon Guard refugee - after BFA and the post-Shadowlands slump I realized that I’m simply not enjoying the Kaldorei community over there - and I figured there’s no time like the present to see if the grass is any greener ...
Member avatar small Aedrelle Oakcliff 241d
Aedrelle Oakcliff2348Small Celassa Kal'nor 241d
Guest Book

🌱 introduction!

Hello! My name is Cam, I’m 21, and I accidentally deleted what I had written before, so I’m retyping this lol! 😊 I’m terrible at talking about myself, so I guess here goes nothing. For one, I love drawing and writing – it’s something I love doing ...
Member avatar small Vylltia Wildmoon 248d
Vylltia Wildmoon2194Small Celassa Kal'nor 247d
Guest Book

Voloris Ravenflower

Hello my name is Voloris I'm 21 years old. I love writing and drawing, its been with me since I was little. I am currently going to medical school due to me not wanting to be a starving artist. What made me choose the medical field, It was my gran...
Member avatar small Introduction 255d
Introduction4270Small Celassa Kal'nor 249d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Adahvros

Hi! I'm Chatell (Ricky), and I had the wonderful chance to RP with you all on the 17th, the preface to your Shadowlands campaign. While I was incredibly anxious about RPing on them, the SC made it incredibly friendly and welcoming! I would be hono...
Member avatar small ChatellModels 291d
ChatellModels5322Small Kelanthos Ivyfang 288d
Guest Book

[Introduction]

Hi there! I play a ren'dorei ghotstblade (rogue) called Feyahni. I've played this in-game character since 2007, though the RP character itself was not always a void elf (obviously) and not always who she is now. I've been back and forth between...
Member avatar small Feyahni Lan'thel 325d
Feyahni Lan'thel5430Member avatar small Feyahni Lan'thel 316d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Thyria Wildward

Ishnu’alah,My name is Thyria Wildward. I am a Kaldorei huntress interested in contacting the members of the Silver Circle, as I feel our goals align. In my youth, I trained as a sentinel, but realized I am more drawn to independent discovery and e...
Member avatar small Thyria Wildward 1y
Thyria Wildward5357Small Elieene Dawnspyre 1y
Guest Book

[Introduction] Kovis Moonsong

Ishnu'alah,I am Kovis Moonsong. Much of my life has been spent as a tracker and pathfinder, first guarding the realms of the Kaldorei, then as a member of the Alliance. After the burning of Teldrassil, I chose to return home to my people. I made m...
Member avatar small Kovis Moonsong 1y
Kovis Moonsong5509Small Feyawen Nightfury 1y