Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guest Book

[Pinned] Introduction Prompts

INTRODUCTION PROMPTS Ishnu'alah weary traveler and welcome to the Silver Circle website. If you are interested in playing with us and you would like to introduce yourself please create a new thread in this forum with a subject line in this format...
Small Feyawen Nightfury 3y
Feyawen Nightfury11803Small Feyawen Nightfury 3y
[Pinned] Guest Book
Guest Book

[Pinned] Guest Book

Ishnu'alah Honored Guest,Welcome to the Silver Circle website. Here you can post in-character and out-of-character greetings to the Silver Circle. We also encourage you to ask our members questions about the guild or World of Warcraft lore, if you...
Small Feyawen Nightfury 5y
Feyawen Nightfury11526Small Feyawen Nightfury 5y
Guest Book

[Introduction] <Denarys Nightshade>

Touch of EluneOOC: What about the kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?Their culture and warfare, their relationship with Elune, the moon Goddess all inspires me, I cannot really pick a single thing that is my favorite...
Member avatar small beech 37d
beech281Small Cayldiais Moonfang 36d
Guest Book

Greetings.

Just a Kaldorei RPer from across the Sea in the EU here to say that your guild concept is very cool! And also the usage of language and such for unique titles :D.
Member avatar small A passing by Kaldorei 42d
A passing by Kaldorei391Small Celassa Kal'nor 41d
Guest Book

Idrisana Mistshade

Hello! I’m the writer behind Idrisana Mistshade, an illusionist and falconer with a penchant for collecting her sentry’s strange finds. I’ve been playing WoW since vanilla and RPing since Cata. 90% of my characters have been night elves—all on MG—...
Member avatar small Idrisana Mistshade 44d
Idrisana Mistshade6158Member avatar small Idrisana Mistshade 43d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Talthas Starcaller

Hello all! I'm posting here to introduce myself and my Highborne mage Talthas Starcaller. Around the internet I go by SessionZero, but you can also just call me Talthas. I have been playing WoW since mid-late vanilla, but didn't really get into it...
Member avatar small Talthas 77d
Talthas5216Small Feyawen Nightfury 74d
Guest Book

[Introduction[ Nemriel Swiftstalker

Hey y'all! Cold-call introductions can be a tricky one for me, and I've visited and then closed this page a good half-dozen times over the past week, but here goes!I'm a server transfer from A-MG that meandered over in early-ish February, and whil...
Member avatar small Nemriel Swiftstalker 84d
Nemriel Swiftstalker5253Member avatar small Nemriel Swiftstalker 84d
Guest Book

{Introduction} Maeryna Starcrest

Ishnu-Dal-Dieb! The character I'm wishing to introduce to the Circle is none other than my Highborne Mage, Maeryna Nightcrest! A former Shen'dralar Highborne that has since tried to integrate back into society, and make up for the mistakes that he...
Member avatar small Maeryna Nightcrest 110d
Maeryna Nightcrest6296Small Cayldiais Moonfang 110d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Delanrya Moonleaf

Elune'adore, Silver Circle! I hope all is fairing well in your endeavors! I am the writer behind Delanrya Moonleaf ; A devoted Priestess of Elune! I initially started WoW at the very end of Burning crusade, and started roleplaying in Cataclysm! I ...
Member avatar small Delanrya Moonleaf 119d
Delanrya Moonleaf6297Small Cayldiais Moonfang 116d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Allauyine Embersage

Hi everyone! My character's name is Allauyine Embersage. You may possibly know me as Faydori from the Horde guild, Duskwatch Saberguard. Allauyine needs a kaldorei home and I've had only great experiences with the Silver Circle so far, so I figure...
Member avatar small Allauyine 136d
Allauyine2191Small Seldarine Stardragon 135d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Maerkala Windingpath

Well met everyone! I'll go by D for now, I'm shy. Maerkala is a balance oriented druid who also wishes to grow in strength as a healer. As a player, I have been wandering in WoW on and off since the beginning days. Tabletop rp is also somethi...
Member avatar small Maerkala 138d
Maerkala 2235Small Cayldiais Moonfang 137d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Valdryth Willowmoon

Hello! My character's name is Valdryth, a night elf priest. I've been roleplaying on and off since Wrath of the Lich King, and been playing WoW since a little before Burning Crusade launched. I've experimented with RP in Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, FFXIV...
Member avatar small Valdryth Willowmoon 163d
Valdryth Willowmoon3234Small Celassa Kal'nor 160d
Guest Book

Introduction

Touch of EluneOOC: What about the kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?IC: What memory has the most impact on your character's life, and does it drive them today?OOC: I've always had a love for the magical aspects of f...
Member avatar small Larele Leafsong 207d
Larele Leafsong8442Member avatar small Larele Leafsong 206d
Guest Book

Introduction

Touch of EluneOOC: What about the Kaldorei inspires you, and what is your favorite thing about them?Kaldorei are without a doubt one of my favorite original races in World of Warcraft. Humans, Dwarves and Orcs may predate Night Elves in terms of f...
Member avatar small Rheor Moonrage 268d
Rheor Moonrage4380Small Liodred Moonrage 258d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Runemaster Elurandir

For this best experience I recommend you listen to this music as you read:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHFtdN4M7H4Ishnu-alah Shan’are. Thirty and seven moons ago a heavily tattooed and road worn night elf wandered into Karnum’s Glade accompanie...
Member avatar small Runemaster Elurandir 262d
Runemaster Elurandir4398Member avatar small Runemaster Elurandir 261d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Ivahra Autumnsong

Ishnu'alah brothers and sisters of Elune!I'm Valerie. I've RP and interacted with a few of you before and it's always a pleasure running into someone from the Silver Circle out in the world! Freelancing art forced me to shake the altohalic addicti...
Small Sidhanei Ambersong 320d
Sidhanei Ambersong2371Small Cayldiais Moonfang 320d
Guest Book

[Introduction] Budoreal "Buddy" Mellowspyre

Heyo heyo! My name's Buddy and I'm a friend of Tane! They're the reason I know about this and I figured it was time I made one of these to just up and say hi! I'm an rp'er, obviously, but I'm also just always around playing tons of other games too...
Member avatar small Buddy 1y
Buddy3406Small Celassa Kal'nor 1y
Guest Book

Karadryn Saberfang

Hi there, I'm Karadryn. My in game tag is Sàber and I took an interest in your guild some time ago. Seeing posts about an all night elf guild during some key story moments in the game felt like something I wanted to be apart of, but I have been a...
Member avatar small [Introductions] 1y
[Introductions]4482Small Kelthos Moongale 1y
Guest Book

[Introduction!] Schen Willowfeather

Hello~! I go by Schen/Snoopy. I've been roleplaying on WoW since I was 13 years old (now 26), and have always been a glutton for Night Elf lore as my specialty. Schen, as a druid, was my second character I ever made, my original being a human Holy...
Member avatar small Schen Willowfeather 1y
Schen Willowfeather3483Small Cayldiais Moonfang 1y
Guest Book

Alinnasia Starforest

Personal IntroductionI’ve always loved writing stories, even when I was a kid! I’d write stories about animals and forests and magical beings living among them. Things like Tolkien and World of Warcraft were just natural fits for me as I grew up! ...
Member avatar small Introduction 1y
Introduction8689Small Tanefrun Stormhelm 1y